Friday, October 10, 2008

What the fuck are you doing, John?

I'm so disgusted with John McCain at this point that I could spit. For me, it goes beyond which party you support. I'd like to think that if a Democrat had behaved as insanely as he has, I'd be just as disgusted with them, too.

Oh that's right...I was. Her name was Hillary. I remember now...

Seriously John, you launched the missiles. You can't call them back now. What the fuck are you doing, John? What the fuck did you think you were doing? Oh my god...

Seriously, I don't get it. That post says:
It's almost a cry for help, with the GOP party faithful amazed McCain could possibly be losing.


How could anyone be amazed McCain could possibly be losing? Unhappy, sure. I can see how a republican could be honestly unhappy that McCain could lose. But amazed? Were the GOP party faithful alive for the past eight years?

ETA this Breaking News:



A legislative committee investigating Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin has found she unlawfully abused her authority


OK. At this point, who here thinks that when John McCain heard that he should "vet" Sarah Palin, he thought well, I'm a vet, and I like 'er, that's all I need to know...



It'd be funny if it wasn't still so godamn fucking tragic.

No comments: