Tuesday, September 08, 2009

The girls I will probably love forever

Just because of who they were when I was who I was, if you know what I mean.













Lea Thompson. Many may try, but few will ever be as cute.



Ally Sheedy and Molly Ringwald. Face it, ladies, this is who you're competing with in my head, pretty much 24/7.


...(now, and Then)

Who totally would've played Hermione Granger if the Harry Potter movies'd been made about 25 years earlier.



Granted it didn't last long-no more than three years, tops-but there was a time there when Rae Dawn Chong was a godess.

Speaking of which...

Madonna.



Still, yeah, when all is said and done.

Kelly McGillis. BTW, did you know that according to at least one source, Madonna and the recently out McGillis had an affair?

And finally, of course, Brigitte Nielsen.

...no, I'm kidding about that one.

No comments: