Monday, October 02, 2006

Random Flickr Blogging-what is it?

Letters, oh we get letters...Jennifer writes:
Just wondered how you got involved with Random Flickr Blogging...where did you sign up, etc. I'm thinking I need to jazz up the old blog.


This tells me that it's apparently been too long since I ran the explaination of what RFB is and how it came to be. Random Flickr Blogging was the idea of Tom Hilton, who writes for the If I Ran The Zoo blog.

That link will lead you to Tom's first post on the subject and how it works. Basically, you can either start checking each week for the randomly-generated number at Tom's blog late Sunday afternoons, or if you email him he'll put you on the list.

Then when you've made your entry you either post it in the comments or again, email Tom direct and he adds a link from his blog to your post. Ta-da. Yes, it's just that simple.

No comments: