Wednesday, June 06, 2007

I refuse to answer on the grounds that it may tend to incriminate me


Your Score: The Girl Next Door


66% Sexy-Cute, 61% Dark-Light, 56% Artsy-Stylish





Cute, neither Dark nor Light, and neither Artsy nor Stylish. This sounds like a blah category, right? Oh, my, no. The Girl Next Door has been the subject of more dirty fantasies than you could possibly count. She's so sweet, and innocent, and infinitely corruptible. Every morning you glance out your window hoping she'll have forgotten to draw the blinds. You may feel bad about it, but you know you'll be doing it again tomorrow.



If you liked my test, Please rate it highly! Thanks!


Also, make sure to check out my Beautiful Faces Test if you haven't already.


Link: The Your Type of Girl Test written by dgc20e on OkCupid Free Online Dating, home of the The Dating Persona Test

No comments: