Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Yes, okay, I can live with that

Confession: I kind of fudged, I went back and changed one or two of my answers (it had been hard to choose between Alyssa Milano and Alexis Bledel anyway). I mean, the first score gave me Hilary Duff, with a "similar" for Mila Kunis, and I was simply not having that.

Nothing personal...I'm sure they're both very sexy and talented in their own right, but...


Your Score: Young Britney Spears


50% Eyes, 61% Nose, 48% Mouth, 52% SexyCute


You seem to enjoy prominent noses on cute girls. A caveat: we need to pretend the last few years of Britney's life never happened. Because although she's been known to sex it up, Britney rose to prominence by playing up the cute factor. She has a prominent nose, and millions of people think she's attractive. Or at least they did in the past.


Similar: Jessica Alba (smaller nose), Famke Janssen (sexier)


If you liked my test, please remember to give it a decent score, and of course I'm always happy to hear feedback. Thanks!


Also, you could check out my Your Type of Girl Test.


Link: The Beautiful Faces Test written by dgc20e on OkCupid Free Online Dating, home of the The Dating Persona Test

No comments: