Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Is it wrong that I think this is an incredibly sexy story?

Bride Attacks Groom With Stiletto Shoe


Scottish bride Teresa Brown's dream of a perfect wedding day probably did not include attacking the groom with her stiletto shoe and spending the weekend in a cell.

Police arrested the 33-year-old in the couple's hotel room in April while her wedding reception continued downstairs, prosecutor Alan Townsend said Tuesday at Aberdeen Sheriff Court. She spent the rest of her wedding weekend in a cell.


There's more...if you can take much more.

And I'll tell ya, somewhere my girl Kirsty is putting her feet up for a laugh and a drink, and singing...

(the way she dances, it's a scandal)

Then I met an Englishman
"Oh" he said
"Won't you walk up and down my spine,
It makes me feel strangely alive."
I said "In these shoes?

"I doubt you'd survive."
I said "Honey, let's do it.
Let's stay right here."

No comments: