Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Stupid dyke

So I'm watching a Graham Norton replay, the episode with Anne Hathaway and John Waters. It looms large in my legend, this episode-it's where I first began to realize that Anne Hathaway was reason enough to believe in god.



It's where I found out that Disney's little Princess actually had quite an adult sense of humor. I fell in love.

But anyway, I'm enjoying revisiting the early days of my conversion. Then during a commmercial break Logo, the nominally gay network, runs a little "news break" about the recent revelation that a "Sex and the City" movie is indeed in the works.

In the course of announcing this, the newswoman refers to Carrie, Samantha, Charlotte and Miranda as...

"The original fab four."

!



2 comments:

PJ said...

Wow, Anne H has a really big mouth. Very sexy.

Ben Varkentine said...

That better not be sarcasm. Or irony. I know how you Brits are with your irony.