Friday, November 30, 2007

Eight more things you may or may not know about me

The Red Queen, AKA Eliza, tagged me to do the 8 things meme again.
Here's da rules

1. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
2. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged write their own blog post about their eight things and include these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged and that they should read your blog.
5. 8 is a magic number. Not three.


So......

1. My play The Girl in the Boat has in it a young woman who is engaged to a soldier but sleeps with another man. It was first produced the week we went to war on Iraq.

2. I know two women from London, but it's not the same London.

3. I had my first kiss at the school where they filmed the orphanage scenes in Escape to Witch Mountain.

4. I once got totally busted by someone driving in the next lane when I pulled up to a stoplight singing along to the bridge to "Everybody Wants to Rule the World" ("There's a room where the light won't find you...") with my window open.

5. I've seen Star Wars (not "A New Hope," bitches) in the theater at least 20 times.

6. I've had two kinds of sex with an "adult film" star.

7. My favorite new discovery of the week: Green apple bites, bags of pre-sliced green apples sold in the produce section of Safeway.

8. I get to hang out with my nephew for a few hours this evening!

For tags: PJ, Johnny B, Generik, Jen (and no whining!), Becca, Nash, George and Mana.

12 comments:

George said...

Decided to discuss my year as a rock star.

The Red Queen said...

Pray tell- what were the 2 kinds of sex? Inquiring minds want to know

Ben Varkentine said...

Oral and "traditional," shall we say, intercourse.

jeopardygirl said...

Bite me, Varkentine...

It'll be up later today.

Ben Varkentine said...

You wish, Neil.

jeopardygirl said...

My post is up!

Mana, Master of Mischief said...

I finally came up with 8 things... took me a week but I did it.

PJ said...

I've done mine too, better late than never I guess.

Johnny Bacardi said...

Never again, do you hear! Never again!

Ben Varkentine said...

Do you mean it?

Johnny Bacardi said...

Nah. I kid the V-man.

It's just so hard for me to think of interesting things from my mostly dull life to put up there...!

Ben Varkentine said...

I just go on the assumption that I'm fascinating.