Monday, November 26, 2007

Faces

For any of you who may think there's a little too much of an emphasis on women's bodies around this blog today, I hope these will find your favor.




This portrait of Alexis Bledel blows my mind.



This image of Gabrielle Anwar...I don't know if I can explain this right but I think I like it because, in it, she looks like she could really be your girlfriend. I mean, like a real person.



And finally, as you know if you've been reading this blog for more than a week, I have a lot of fun with Jennifer Love Hewitt (not as much as I'd like...).

But I choose to take the high road in this, commenting on things other than her breasts (perky though they are) since everyone else comments on them.

I like her eyes in this picture-even though I've never been quite sure if she's dumber or smarter than I think she is....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hair, eyes, nose, lips, smile, neck, legs, butt, breasts, arms...all the parts of her I love.

What I love most is her energy when she is being interviewed. I love the way she holds her hand in front of her mouth when she giggles over something the host (recently Craig Ferguson) says something that embarrasses her slightly.

{sigh}

Alan Coil

Ben Varkentine said...

Get a grip on yourself, man...if there's one thing I can't abide, it's when a guy loses his dignity over a woman...