Monday, October 03, 2005

I know this probably isn't supposed to be my reaction to this, but...


Whatever happened to tits? The above is, apparently, Bloomingdale's in New York's new look for fall. Ladies, speaking for myself (but I don't think I'm alone here), I don't like you to look as though the only reason you'd cuddle up against me is for warmth. I don't like you to look so brittle I'm afraid you'll snap in two during sex. I know Corpse Bride is the number three film at the box office at the moment but please don't take that as any sort of indication of male tastes.

You know what I like? Women's bodies. Honest-to-god, real women's bodies. With all the tits, rough-and-smooth textures, warmth, heat, please-god curves and softness that implies.

Call me a traditionalist, but that's what I like.

1 comment:

Melissa McEwan said...

LOL. I love it. Mr. Shakes says the same thing. Suffice it to say, I will never be mistaken for a coat rack.