Friday, October 07, 2005

Maggie, bring in the standard forms. I'm getting married.

Part two in what's looking like it's going to be a continuing feature on blogs I find through the wonders of Site Meter. A blogger calling herself introvert182 was kind enough to put Dictionopolis in Digitopolis in her sidebar of "blogs [she] adore[s]."

I'm her chosen representative of blogs on current events. I know, I'm scared too.

But, in checking out the blogs I'm hanging out with in her adoration, I found Lisa. Lisa, who has a blog devoted to discussing all things '80s. Lisa, who makes lists of annoying celebrities that I can't argue with 98% of. Lisa, who writes:


Boobs are not meant to be strapped down with duct tape and squashed into place. Breasts are supposed to look natural and move a little bit when you walk.


Lisa, who shares at least one of my big pet peeves (not introducing two people to each other). Lisa, whose boyfriend--okay, so she's not perfect--"once said I reminded him of a young Virgina Madsen."

Sigh. It can't be just a coincidence that she has the same name as the Kelly LeBrock character in "Weird Science". I couldn't love her more if another guy and I had made her up sitting around with bras on our heads.

No comments: