Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Grind those balls, sir. Grind them like you've never ground before.

In light of what AmericaBlog dubbed a very disturbing story about Bush's state of mind, this blog post becomes all the more illuminating.
Memo to the Secret Service [by George W. Bush].

Re: My Strawberries.

Somebody ate my strawberries. I put them in the little fridge I keep here in my bunker on Air Force One, but now they're gone. I bet Koizumi's behind it. He's wanted my strawberries since he first saw them while visiting me during my first term.

Who helped him? Someone had to get into the bunker while I was out pretending that everything is OK. It wasn't Koizumi, because I was with him all day. My dog, Barney, swears that nobody came in, but I don't trust him--he's too close to Santorum. Besides, he was passed out drunk on my special medicine when I returned. He wouldn't have seen anyone come in. I want him banned from the bunker.

PS: If you don't get it, get yourself to a video store and rent this.

No comments: