Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Just what I need.

Something else to feel gender confusion about.
GQ's Man of the Year? It's a woman, baby
Magazine picks Jennifer Aniston for her ‘poise’ during breakup with Pitt


So. Apparently, the person who was almost responsible for the end of my then-current relationship when they posed butt-naked on the cover of Rolling Stone with the butt showing and everything...is a man.
(I was with my girlfriend in a supermarket the first time I saw it and almost got whiplash from how fast my head snapped to look).

Apparently, the person whose hot ass, smooth skin, warm eyes and soft hair I like to watch moving on Friends reruns...also, a man.

Well, that's just great.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my fucking god she has a dick?????????????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!?