Monday, December 05, 2005

2005 Weblog Awards

Like it says up there, The 2005 Weblog Awards nominations are out. Vote early, vote often, or at least just stroll by and check out the nominees. It's a good way to see who the big fish in the small pond of the "blogosphere" are.

Yours truly voted for:

Talking Points Memo
Yellow Dog Blog
Pandagon
AmericaBlog
James Wolcott

Slashdot
Dlisted
Pam's House Blend

and Tim Worstall

...in their respective categories. Being as through some oversight, I wasn't nominated.

They aren't all my favorite blogs or even my most recent, but (of those nominated) they've got the best track record. There's also categories in which I didn't vote, including one for our friends to the great white north.

I note with some sadness that the one-or-two conservative blogs I've found to be civil did not make the cut in that category. Some sadness, but very little surprise.

1 comment:

Ben Varkentine said...

That's what I did! I also voted for Jesus General in humor, I forgot to mention that.