Saturday, December 10, 2005

I knew listening to all that Culture Club and disco music would come back to haunt me sooner or later








Androgynous
You scored 63 masculinity and 63 femininity!
You scored high on both masculinity and femininity. You have a strong personality exhibiting characteristics of both traditional sex roles.







My test tracked 2 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:













free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 52% on masculinity





free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 60% on femininity
Link: The Bem Sex Role Inventory Test written by weirdscience on Ok Cupid, home of the 32-Type Dating Test


On the bright side, according to that quiz I posted a couple of months ago, I was only 20% Boyish and 80% Girlish. So I've moved up a few.

Keitha: If you want to call it that...

Annabel: Shh!

No comments: