Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Fuck Hillary Clinton.

Seriously. That's all, just fuck her, and I don't mean that in the good way. I've defended her in the past, and yeah I think she's had to put up with too much shit because of sexism, but I'm sick of it.

I'm sick of someone who is supposed to be this big liberal Democrat supporting a neo-con, conservative war (while not, of course, encouraging Chelsea to enlist). Now she's signing on to meaningless right-wing issues like Flag-Burning legislation.

She's Co-Sponsoring a bit of Flag-Burning legislation with a Right-Wing Freak from UTAH. Never mind the hardcore Lefties AND Righties who happen to rather LIKE the First Amendment!


So, Hillary? Fuck you. Time to move to the back of the bus. Not because you're a woman. Because you're wrong.

No comments: