Monday, December 10, 2007

Courtney...you know I love you. I think you're beautiful and should have your own reality TV show...but that's insane.



[Courtney] Love, 43, says in a new U.K. magazine interview that she recently let [her] 15-year-old [daughter] Franny (as she calls her) go out alone with a daughter of rocker Sting – only to find out it was to see a film about suicide.

"I wanted to show [her] that she could go out in London without a nanny or bodyguard, so they went by themselves. I wanted to get her a cake because it is the first time she has gone anywhere on her own," she tells the Sunday Telegraph's Stella magazine.

Love, however, hadn't thought about the movie they were going to see – Control, the biopic about Joy Division singer Ian Curtis, who committed suicide. "She came back so disturbed, because I forgot what the movie was about," she says –

No comments: