Sunday, December 09, 2007

Hulk Hogan has a father's discomfort with the idea of anyone looking at his daughter as any kind of a "sweetheart."

That's if there was any insight in the family's artfully edited reality show. And I don't want to make Hogan's life any more painful than it may be already right now (as you've probably heard, he and his wife are splitting).

And come on...he could smash my head like a mushy apple.

Therefore, I am most emphatically not running the following picture because I would like to make hot, enthusiastic love to Brooke Hogan in numerous positions from sunup to sundown or to start kissing at her hairline; not stopping until I got to her ankles.

Perish the thought.

No, I am simply admiring of the work she must have put in to get herself into such good shape. Work of which Hogan must be proud, an experienced public figure like himself.

I'm speculating, and marveling, at the keen focus and determination that must have taken. Clearly, this is a girl who is not scared to work up a good sweat, and that is to be much admired in this country of lazy couch potatoes.


I'm charged by her stimulating energy, which I have no doubt is the result of the good family values instilled by her upbringing.

How grown-up and mature she must be.

Besides Hulk, the human body is a beautiful and natural thing, and...yipe!

No comments: