Saturday, December 15, 2007

We'll always be Together in electric dreams

When you were young and on your own
how did it feel to be alone?
I was always thinking
games that I was playing
trying to make the best of my time.





We'll always be Together in electric dreams





this is where we all fall out
I touch my hand
and I can hear her dance
And I see you glowing
I always, I always, I always, I always...

Dream, dream in red
Yes...


Lyrics one "Only Love Can Break Your Heart" by Neil Young, though I'm thinking of the St. Etienne version.

Photo one by Hal Gage, via
Benham Gallery.

Lyric two from "Together In Electric Dreams" by Giorgio Moroder Featuring Phil Oakley.

Lyrics three from "All Fall Out" by Thompson Twins.

Images two and three found via
White Light Black Light, the blog of a Northern California, "Individualist Spiritualist Anarchist Barbie," Alice.

No comments: