Sunday, December 09, 2007

Random Flickr Blogging 0852



Sometimes the universe just gives you gifts. I found this picture of an amazing-looking woman posing with my favorite color while searching under this week’s random number selection.

Not only that, the photographer's Flickr-account name is "sanfrancysco." As many of you know, I left my heart near a city with that name (well, close enough). And that was the very first photo shown under "most interesting," too.



To reiterate: Sometimes the universe just gives you gifts. Because here we have a picture featuring beautiful women, my favorite color, a bit of lesbian tinge for Annabel & Keitha, and a leopard-print glove. As I've mentioned, I'm a sucker for leopard-print.

And the above picture was taken by someone whose Flickr screenname is GreenCapt.

On the day after my 35th birthday.



This woman's eyes are green, and that is wonderful. She'd be great-looking even if they weren't, though. Her name is Mareen Fischinger; the photo was taken by Zach Klein. I recommend following the tag link to look at the short slideshow of his pictures of her. Like a model out of the '60s...



Michelle the duck had a secret from her brother: She was an unabashed groupie for Kpu Lap. She knew Chris would never realize she'd been gone, however--he was out cruising with Donald and Daffy.
Credit.

6 comments:

The Red Queen said...

See- groupies. Has Kpu Lap gone from snorting coke off of pigeons to snorting coke off of groupie ducks?

More proof dude, your owl is a drug fiend.

Ben Varkentine said...

To the contrary-my owl is a perfect gentleman. That's why the ladyfowl think he's an angel.

Generik said...

Sometimes the universe gives you gifts. And sometimes Ben Varkentine gives you gifts. Thank you for the gifts, Ben Varkentine.

Ben Varkentine said...

By that logic...I AM the universe.

My god, the power.

Anonymous said...

wow, you are way more nice than I am with the captions.

Ben Varkentine said...

If you catch me on a good day, sure.