Thursday, January 24, 2008

Des Penny-photos



Sometimes I worry that my desire to have sex with Angelina Jolie makes me common.

When did this happen? Zooey Deschanel. From here...



...to here:



Charlize Theron, rehearsing for her role as the Frankenstein monster.



Lindsay Lohan. Making Miss Piggy look nice and lucid.



Christina Ricci has a question for all of you.

Have you looked between her legs recently?



I don't quite know who this is. But, dear god...

(Her name is Anneliese van der Pol, and apparently she's an actress and singer, though one I'd never heard of or seen before. I see from Wikipedia that most of her credits are on The Disney Channel or like-projects, which would explain it.)



(I actually think her face is so beautiful that she doesn't really need to be doing the look-at-the-swell-of-my-boob thing, but you won't hear me complaining, exactly.

I just looked up a video of her singing "Candle On The Water" from Pete's Dragon, though, and it's ugly what she does to that song...)


From the most insanely fuckable version of Fiddler On The Roof ever!

And finally: Eliza Dushku knows something you don't know...

1 comment:

Viper said...

TOO MUCH to comment on.

Angie: does nothing for me so that makes me uncommon.

Charlie: can't get past the "Monster" make-up. Completely ruined her for me regardless.

Lindsey: name the place and time.

Eliza: likely the most desirable pic of the bunch.