Friday, January 25, 2008

In the case of a tie, the extra half-point goes to the slice of cheesecake

Pink appeared on the Conan O'Brien show recently to promote a cause she believes in, that of the prevention of cruelty to the horses used in horse & carriage rides. I didn't know this was a serious problem, but there you are.

A few days ago, the New York Horse & Carriage Association, as well as a carriage owner and a hansome cab driver, countered her charges. It appears Pink may have been commenting on something she didn't know about. I say may, because I don't know the whys and wherefores and particulars of how horses are treated when used in this manner.

I do know that Pink's appearance was part of a campaign for PETA. While I don't think everyone who supports PETA is necessarily nuts...do I really need to finish that sentence?

Unhappily, the hansom cab driver made it personal, thus activating all of my desires to protect pretty girls.

McKeever, whose horse Roger has appeared on "Sex and the City," argues, "My horse is more famous than [Pink] is!"


Even more inexplicably, Todd at the IDon'tLikeYouInThatWay blog seems to argue that he wouldn't listen to anything Pink has tell him anyway, because he finds her unattractive.

Pink is a woman who looks like a dude, so good luck is trying to get me to listen to anything her ugly ass has to say, no matter how important she thinks it is.


...As an aside, the other day I saw a woman who looked like a dude, at least from the back. She had the face of a woman (and a very pretty one) and was walking arm-in-arm with a dude, but she had no ass whatsoever. It was pretty much like a nine-year-old. I felt sorry for her...

But for those of you playing at home, this is Pink:





If she looks like a dude...I am so fucking gay.

No comments: