Friday, January 25, 2008

Not counting the toothsome Anne Hathaway, of course



The latest installments of that series of Disney ads wherein they have modern-day celebrities "as" Disney characters have been released.

My least favorite is Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony as Aladdin and Jasmine, but that's at least partly because Jasmine is my favorite of all the Disney "princesses."

Photobucket

I think she's fiercely sexy...I mean...for a Disney character, and all. Jennifer Lopez in harem pants can't compete with that.

My favorite this time-and actually my favorite of the series so far-is this picture of Jessica Biel as Pocahontas (with a cameo, as I like to think of it, by Bambi).



I don't quite know why I should be a fan of that one, considering Biel is kind of a joke to me and I've never even seen "Pocahontas," but...

2 comments:

PJ said...

I usually love pics of Jessica Biel, but that one just doesn't do it for me. J-Lo would have made a better Poca.

Ben Varkentine said...

Chris Rock agrees with you.