Tuesday, August 14, 2007

I don't know what this means, but I like it

I think because it sounds so musical. There's something both mysterious and youthful about the name, isn't there?

If it weren't so expensive (and if I travelled more than I do) I think I might take any overnight journey by train. I went from here to California once by train, and found out I'm one who really enjoys the sensation of being rocked gently in a train bed at night.




You're the Blue Train!

While lots of people think that you're sad, your land is a
happier place now than it ever was in the past. You represent a good deal
of wealth and privilege, and even a bit of what was wrong with your land,
but you've managed to turn things around. Traveling with you really beats
marching, though you still like to sing about marching sometimes. You love
to wear capes, especially into town.



Take the Trains and Railroads Quiz
at RMI Miniature Railroads.

1 comment:

PJ said...

I feel the same way about overnight trains, I'm thinking about going from London to Paris by Eurostar, then Paris to Rome on an overnight train soon. It just sounds quite romantic, and makes me think of the Murder on the Orient Express... Luckily I don't have many enemies (left)...