Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Ladies...I beg of you...

Please, please tell me this wouldn't work. Short article about the kid, now 17, who posed for the famous cover of Nirvana's Nevermind album. You remember that, one of the best album covers ever and totally unlikely ever to end up on this website.

Anyway, it quotes him as saying,
being known as the Nirvana Baby comes in handy with the ladies. "I have to use stupid pickup lines like, 'You want to see my penis ... again,'" he says.


Ladies...I beg of you...

3 comments:

jeopardygirl said...

I'd swear all those album covers were fakes, if I didn't recognize some of the groups. Jeez, the 70s were a weird and disturbing time, weren't they?

Jess Wundrun said...

I wonder if he's tried that line on the bee girl?

Gaije said...

That would only creep me out beyond description... Really. ICK!!!!!!