Monday, March 03, 2008

Anne Hathaway...let's just face it, she kicks ass

Sigh...

Anne Hathaway (The Devil Wears Prada and Get Smart) will be one of several local "heroes" honored at the 15th annual Los Angeles Human Rights Campaign Gala Dinner on March 15 at the Hyatt Century Plaza Hotel in Los Angeles.


The gala is one of the largest gay fundraising events in Southern California, with more than 1,000 guests attending in past years, including national GLBT leaders in entertainment, community service, business and politics.


Never before have I had more regret at having moved to Seattle. Why?

Anne Hathaway was at Wondercon. Anne Hathaway, my "reason enough to believe in God" was at a convention that I've attended more than once, and if I'd known she was attending, certainly would have.

If I still lived in the Bay Area. Sigh...





Here she is trying to give my favorite color a heart attack.

And all I have to say about this last one is...eep!

No comments: