Saturday, March 08, 2008

Catch me, I think I'm going to faint.

Mandy Moore Would Kiss Kate Winslet
Mandy Moore is keen to lock lips with British actress Kate Winslet on the big screen because the Titanic actress is the only female the pop star would share a love scene with.

Moore, who is fast becoming a big screen star herself after a string of acclaimed movies, is a longtime fan of Winslet's, and would be thrilled to star in a film with her. And she'd even consider a kissing scene - or more.

She says, "I think she is just beautiful and she's a phenomenal actress."



Of course, tecnnically Moore has already starred in a film with Winslet, Romance and Cigarettes. But A, they didn't have any scenes together, and B, I think I'm one of only two people in this country who even saw it (the other was Roger Ebert).

But say, could I rewrite so Annabel is about 9 years older than...why no, no I couldn't, but it was nice to think about for a minute.

No comments: